Sunday, January 28, 2018

Puppies!!!


I got my camera back last Tuesday!!! The shutter busted and needed to be replaced.
So they fixed it and cleaned it and it's like it's brand new again!!! :D
I'm SO Happy!!!!!!
I found this weekly photo challenge for the year. so I'm gonna try and to it and post weekly of what I got based on the subject given. :)
This week is purple, I haven't figured out what to do yet.......

I got a picture of a puppy Kai was holding and Kai's shirt was kinda a purple color so I think I'll go with that. :P

We took the puppies out to play this afternoon. They are now 5 weeks old! :D
Here are pix of each puppy plus a couple of my favorite pix I took today. :)


Holly chewing a stick

Comet being held

And here's my weekly pic, Ivy with a purple "backdrop" :P
 
Comet biting the blackberry vine that "attacked" him, he ran into it. ;)

Ivy being held

Cute little Holly

Dash in the "woods"

Dash-man! :)
Adorable little Ivy. :)
Tinsel! She wouldn't hold still for me to get many pix of her. :P

Blitzen, cute little fella watching the others while he sits by his mamma. :)

Next weeks photo challange is "Joy". Gonna have to do some thinking of that one and what I will try to get for that subject. :)


Hope you're all having a great January!  We only have 3 days left of it!!!   ͒ - ͒  Sheesh!

2 comments:

  1. Awe! Love these! Love Hollaya and Ivy's faces! So innocent and beautiful ♥️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)