So.... I kinda didn't do the Joy theme photo challenge.....due to lack of imagination. :/
But! This weeks theme was easy as it is my weekly favorite which means my favorite photo for the week. :)
So here is my favorite photo I took this week:
| Dash! Also known as Dash-Man, and Mini-Mac as he looks just like his daddy :) |
And I also took a walk with Kai today and took several fun pictures. :)
We have green things growing now people!!! :D
Awww. Green things. :)
So this week my "baby" sister turned 17!! She got a camera for her birthday from mom and dad!
Which means..... she won't need to borrow mine anymore!! Yes, I know... it sounds selfish of me... :/
But I'm so happy for her, she can take pictures when I'm out taking pictures and not have to wait to use mine. :)
We have our 2nd day of 2nd-year school at the Fort tomorrow!
Last month was great fun and tomorrow I'm teaching scrimshaw. :)
1st year is going well and so far it looks like we have a bunch of good kids.
Next weeks photo theme is..... sweets! Yes! Easy! Kai! I need you to bake something for me to shoot! ;)
Ok... that sounds bad. ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)