I have decided to take the dive and start a blog! :D
On Tuesday we went to the zoo for Kai's birthday. It was a Beautiful sunny day!
I love taking pictures at the zoo, all the animals and different lightning makes for great practice!
I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots. :)
 |
| This is a 23 yr. old red tailed hawk! |
|
|
 |
| The Sea Lions where so cute and they were loving the attention from visitors! |
 |
| A Turtle from the Rain forest "room" |
 |
| I love the hair on his ears! |
 |
| The Gazelle is so tiny!! |
 |
| Jump! Jump! Jump! Actually he was playing in the water.... |
 |
| Pink Sleepers! |
 |
| I scared him! Actually he was just yawning. :) |
All these pix I took with my Rebel T5i and using my EFS 55-250mm lens. :)
Great Pictures Tiff!
ReplyDeleteI love how the Hawk turned out!
Thanks for the great Birthday!
Fantastic pictures! Such fun! :)
ReplyDeleteNice blog! :D
Great pictures, Tiff, I'm glad Megs gave me your blog so I can follow! I'm amazed at your photography, and the zoo looks so much fun! Take care and God Bless!
ReplyDeleteWow! Great photos!The picture of the old red tailed hawk is AMAZING!!!
ReplyDeleteOh, and the Rebel T5i is a great camera! :D
And its nice to see someone else's photography!
Love your blog!
Blessings,
Abby
Thank you girls! :D
ReplyDeleteTerrific photos! I take it that you enjoy photography. Me too. :P Welcome to the blogging world!
ReplyDelete