Today was absolutely beautiful!!
I went out and took some pictures of our little calf Burrito. He will be a month old in four days!
 |
| Isn't he just too cute!! |
 |
| Burrito and his mamma Dolly |
I also got a few pictures of Belinda our Border Collie playing while she was playing with Kai and enjoying the sunny day.
 |
| playing ball in the pasture |
 |
| taking a break after playing so much! |
I shall share some other pictures I took today too. :)
 |
| interesting plant in the woods |
 |
| Peanut |
 |
| Misty watching the girls leave from picking plants |
 |
| Isn't Goldy cute! |
Did I mention I like taking pictures?!?
Had a great time this afternoon just hanging out with my sisters and going for a walk and enjoying the warm weather!
Later this afternoon Megs picked some if these to make cupcakes.
 |
| anyone want to guess what this is? ;) (hint: don't pick without gloves!) |
Yes, she is making cupcakes right now with them!
I will share pix and recipe later. :)
Hope you all were able to get out and enjoy this amazingly beautiful sunny day!
I'm glad you'll be sharing the recipe! Hmmm - I'm really bad with plants. No guesses. :/
ReplyDeleteOh my!!! Burrito is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love all the photos!!
No clue what the plant is...sorry. I am NOT an expert with plants! :D
~Abby
Love Burrito! He's too cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm guessing the plant is stinging nettle, very curious of her recipe :)
~Sarah~
Lovely pictures! Beautiful horses. I love Dappled Gray horses like Misty. (Am I right about her coloring?)
ReplyDeleteYou are correct, she is a dapple grey, at least right now. :)
DeleteThank you!! I love taking pictures, it's so much fun!