Friday, August 11, 2017

Fair!

The Fair has come again.
Already!? It feels like just a few days ago it was last years fair!

Anyways, this year dad, us girls, and our friends the Hazen boys went to the fair on opening day.
We all entered items into the fair, and did pretty well.
Though I must confess I forgot to get a picture of Megs beading and the picture of Kai's horn didn't turn out so great.
But, I can post pictures of them once we get the back from the fair. :)

So here are pictures that I did get. Hope you enjoy. :)

The judges wrote they liked the detail on the donkey. :) Good job Megs!!





The boys entered their knives they make and Austin entered some S hooks he forged.






Mom had her post-op today, the doctor said she's healing well and can slowly start working in the office again. Yay!!! :D

I also finished the Virtual goat show I'd been in charge of, so things are starting to slow down a bit.

Welp, we're off to the Ape Caves tomorrow morning!
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 comments:

  1. what fair is this? The drawing is amazing! :D Well done to the artist. ;) My family and just went to the Oregon Yamhill county fair, and it was amazing! :D Lot's of neat stuff there. Glad you had a good time. :)

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! I meant, 'my family and I'. Sorry. :/

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!
    The Clark county Fair. :)
    Thanks for commenting Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)