I can't believe it's August already!!!
I mean, I didn't really have time to work on a project to enter in the fair and the deadline was today!
I did get to enter a scrimshawed horn I did last summer and a scrimshaw piece I ended up doing this morning before we headed down to enter stuff. ;)
July went by in a whirl of craziness.
July 4th we were in the Ridgefield parade with our church. passing out candy and bracelets was fun!!
For my dad's birthday we all went and saw Cars 3, pretty good movie, I still like Cars 2 better. ;)
Then our Grandparents came up for a week, that was a busy week.
The day after they came up on the train, we all went to the beach. This year we went to the beach with the old wreck near Fort Stevens. Had lots of fun and ate wild caught fish n' chips for lunch. Yum!
Then mom had surgery that week, which is why Grandma wanted to come up that week. :)
Mom is doing fine and recovery well. Hopefully back to normal soon though they said its about an 8 week recovery time....
Then that Saturday we went to Fort Vancouver 1867 Base Ball game! Grandpa went with us and Grandma stayed home to keep mom company.
Our team won by 1 point in the last inning!! I think it was the most tense and close score game we've had yet! :)
Then these last 2 weeks I've been really busy. I have 4 jobs I'm juggling!
My normal membership/secratary at home job, the online Virtual goat show I'm in charge of, and I'm doing work registering the goats that come in for mom while she's on leave, and last week Blueberry season started so we pick blueberries for our next door neighbors.
Busy busy!
Anyway, here are some pictures from July.
| Sand....... :) |
Keep cool everyone in the heat this weekend and maybe see some of ya at the Fair Friday! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)