Friday, November 18, 2016

It's getting cold!!

Its cold here today!!
It actually finally feels like its November!! :D
Its windy too, less at our house, but still windy out there.
My sentiments exactly!!

Our H VAC will be done being installed today!! Yay!! Now maybe the house will be constantly warm this winter and have cleaner air! :)


On Wednesday I lost one of my older goats to pneumonia.  :'(
 Zibiah was such a sweet girl and I will miss her very much!
My Zibi girl. :)
I lost her daughter a couple months ago to the same thing.....
My Kitty girl. :)
But death is apart of this life, it will always be around and happen until we reach heaven where
there will be no death or sorry, no parting there. No more heartache, no grief to bare.
I am so glad that Jesus died for me so I could live forever with Him in heaven if only I believe and ask Him into my heart to be my Lord and Savior. :)

******************


Thanksgiving is next week!!! I can't believe it's already here!!
We are having a couple from our church over to have dinner and hang out with for the day.
Having friends over always makes the day more special. :)


And...... since I can't think of anything more to say.....





Keep warm in the ever cooling weather!
I love scarves..............

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)