Thanksgiving was yesterday, we had a very fun day.
We had a couple from our church who didn't have family spending the day with them so invited them over.
Besides eating dinner and talking, we played the card game golf over and over and the dice game 10,000.
So much fun!! I love those two games! :)
Dinner was amazing and everyone enjoyed it. I got to make the pumpkin pies this year, and they were delicious if I do say so myself. ;)
And with a wonderful Thanksgiving there are only 4 WEEKS till Christmas folks!!
Already! Time is sure flying this year!
Today marked the official "we can listen to Christmas music all day" in our house! Yay!
I love Christmastime music!
Here is a favorite one of mine and the words are so true, It will Always Be Christmas To Me.
I first heard this song on a CD I won on a call in and be #3 on the gospel sing last year about Christmas time.
I just love the songs on that CD!!
I'll share other favorites each week till Christmas. :)
We might get to get our tree on Sunday!!!
We usually get it the day after or Sat. after Thanksgiving but...... it's raining. :/
But it's supposed to be nice on Sunday, so maybe after church we can go get one.
Tomorrow is our first orientation for the new students to the Fort schools.
So we get to go interpret to visitors then when the kids come through we get to be bad interpreters and then have to be good interpreters to show the kids the differences.
It's the one time a year we can be naughty!! ;)
Since most all the older kids decided to get lives( the nerve of them! ;) I get to be in charge this year. :)
We got our new shower completely tiled! It looks beautiful!!
Now to get the grout in.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)