Thursday, September 29, 2016

Fall is Here!!

I know, I know, it was here last week, but I needed something to post about. ;)


Yes, sometime soon the nasty flies, gnats and mosquitoes will go away! Yes!!
And all the creepy spiders that are everywhere!! *shudders* I very muchly dislike spiders.....
Has anyone else noticed there are spiders making webs everywhere!?!

Anyways, this last Saturday we had our Summer's End Promenade at Fort Vancouver.
That's wear folks who participate can wear outfits from the 1840's - 1940's.
Megs wore a buckskin outfit like one Sarah Winnemucca wore in the 1880's, Kai wore a very cute 1940's dress and I wore "my" WWI nurses outfit. :)
We all had lots of fun! Well, except that Kai got several blisters from her shoes.... :/
I didn't get any pictures, otherwise I' would have shared them. Sorry!

Lately us girls have been going down on Wednesday to help out in the Fort Vancouver Sewing Department.
That's always fun, learn more sewing skills, help get stuff made, and get to help find clothing to fit folks coming in for new "costumes". :)

My parent's 33rd Anniversary is coming up in a few days!! :D
Not sure what the plan for that is yet..... they haven't decided......

I get to help photograph another wedding on Oct. 8th!!
No one I know again, but it'll be fun and I'm so excited she asked me to help again!!! :D

And..... since I don't know what else to talk about I shall post some sayings and funnies I like here:






Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)