Thursday, September 8, 2016

Fall Is In The Air

You can tell Fall is quickly approaching. Leaves are turning, its getting chilly out, especially at night.

Last Friday our family went up to Packwood's giant flee-market.  It was HUGE!!!!
It took up practically the whole town! We walked for 5 1/2 hours strait with no breaks and still didn't see everything!
 We had fun though, got some yummy chocolate cupcakes from a bakery booth for our lunch. :D
 I know, healthy right?!? ;)
Don't know if I want to do it again though, I hate to say it, but I'm somewhat of a germaphobe.
Forgive me if I spelt that wrong, spell check doesn't understand what I want to say, so I just spelt it as it sounds. ;)

This Saturday is the Forts biggest event of the year!!
Campfires & Candlelight!!!
Megs and Kai are in the Oregon Trail camp, and I'll in the WWI camp as a nurse. :)
Its so much fun, and they have a new theme inside the stockade!
After 10 years of the theme being about the sinking of the U.S.S Shark, it's going to be
about the Fire of 1844. I can't wait to walk through and see what it'll be like this time. :D


Here are some pictures my mom took last year. :)



See that pink dress in front, we made that for Kai, but she outgrew it after our first season. :/



Hope you all had a great week! And for those in our area kept dry. ;)


2 comments:

  1. The flee-market looks soooo cool! And haha, yes, I believe you spelled germaphobe right :) Have you seen the Studio C clip of germaphobes? ;)

    Oh, and don't know if you recently changed your profile info....but just realized you used the lyrics from "Hello My Name Is!!" LOVE it! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh, and those are pictures of the Fort event we do, I didn't get any pix from the flee-market. :)
      Yay! Glad I spelled that right! No I haven't seen that clip, I'll have to go watch it now! ;)

      Glad you like it! I really liked it so thought I'd make it my intro when I first started doing my blog. :)
      Thanks for commenting!!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)