I had a very relaxing boring weekend/first half of the week.
Last Saturday morning I woke up with a respiratory cold. Yuck.
So after 3 1/2 days of resting in bed, I am up and back to normal!!!
I did get better just in time to because tomorrow the the Fair opens!
We've been going to the Fair opening for the last few years. (since 2012, only missed one year, 2014) :)
It's really fun seeing all the things folks enter in the fair.
I need to remember and enter some stuff for fun again next year.
For this post I share share some pictures with you all. :)
![]() |
| Took this of some flowers in my mom's planter box of flowers a few weeks ago. :) |
I was thinking back over the events of the month, and then started thinking over what happened in July of last year.
Last year was fun as we got to go to the beach TWICE in one month!!! :D (not excited about that or anything) ;)
So here are some pictures I like from one of those visits. :)
| This is one of my favorite pictures I took of one of the creatures at the Haystack Rock tide pools. :D |
| Oh so pretty waves and rocks! |
| Megs, Kai and two other friends walking on the beach, we went with/met their family there to see the tide pools. :) |
I LOVE the beach. I think it might be my favorite place in the world. :) <3
One of these days I have to spend the night there!
On another note, my friend Sarah's little girl is getting big! Here's a picture Sarah got of her a week or so ago. :)
I found a new favorite song this month and I'd like to share it.
It's called "Ireland's Call" and is sung by Celtic Thunder. (they are SO good!!) :D
I'm actually listening to it right now! :P ;)
Hehe, and when I started this post I thought I had nothing to post, now look at it!
Congrats if you made it to the end! What do you think?
Have a great weekend everyone!
Can you believe that Summer is already half over! No!!!!


I LOVE THAT SONG!!! So cool! :D
ReplyDeleteBEAUTIFUL pictures, Tiffany! Glad to hear you're better too! :)
ReplyDeleteCounting right now...summer will be over in 10 days *hides in a corner* NOOOOOOO :P
Thank you! :D
DeleteDon't worry! Summer doesn't end until Sept. 21st! (or is it the 22nd)
So we have about a month left of summer. :) (phew!) *wipes brow in relief* ;)