Thursday, August 18, 2016

Summer Busy-ness

Megs birthday was this week! On her birthday, us girls and mom all went to IKEA since we hadn't been there in forever since Megs was wanting to go.
It was fun! Found some stuff we might get as we remodel the house. :D

The other day, Kai and I got some cute pix of one of our baby bunnies.
So thought I'd share. :)





I'm so excited this week because the Virtual Goat show I'm in charge of is finally done!! :D
If any of you are interested in what it looks like, here is a link to it. V-show
I have to put everything together, website, I had to resize every goat picture, then put everything together for the judges.
It's fun but can be a lot of work!
None of our goats are in this time, but I hope to enter a few of my goats this Fall. :)
One of our goats babies (now grown up) that we sold, won Best in Show though!
Her name is Sweetie's Spirit and she is so pretty!!

Yesterday Megs and I went down to help out at Fort Vancouver's costume shop/sewing department.
We helped start on making aprons for some of the girls dresses so they will be ready for the new school year. :)
After two attempts of attaching the shoulder straps to the apron bib, I finally got it right and looking nice! (yeah, shoulder straps only work when they go up, not down) :-P
And I also got a really cute 1940's outfit for Promenade in Sept!! :D

Ok, so I thought I'd share another favorite song song by "Celtic Thunder". :)


This Saturday, Megs and Kai will be down at Fort Vancouver volunteering.
I'll drop them off in the morning, but I have a wedding to help photograph.
First time! So we'll see how it goes. It's supposed to be 100 on Saturday!!! Ahh!

Have a great weekend everyone! Keep cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)