So I am going to share some pictures from every year of Goldy's life. (except 2010, I couldn't find any and Megs is out of town without a computer so I couldn't ask her for any)
Hope you enjoy all the horse pictures!
| Goldy and her mom the day Goldy was born |
| Goldy a few days over a month old, cute wasn't she?! |
| Goldy a little over 2 months old, she was so cute!! |
| Goldy at a little over 2 months again & last pic in Spokane |
| Goldy at 9 months old in our rental house in Vancouver |
![]() |
| Goldy at just over 2 yrs and her 1st time having someone on her back! |
![]() |
| Goldy again in her training lesson |
| Goldy at almost 3 years old in March of 2009 |
| Goldy at 3 yrs 4 months |
| Goldy in Jan of 2011 |
| Goldy tried doing a selfie! (not really, she's just nosy) ;) |
| Goldy 4 months before her 4th birthday |
| Goldy a few days after her 4th birthday, isn't she pretty?! |
| Goldy & Misty in the snow of Feb 2012 |
![]() |
| Goldy at 5 yrs. 3 months |
| Goldy in April of 2013 |
| Goldy at almost a month before her 6th birthday |
| Goldy & the girls in the 2014 Feb. snow |
| Goldy & Misty 2 months before Goldy's 8th birthday |
| Goldy & the girls in the 2014 April rain :) |
| Goldy getting loves in Sept. of 2014 at 8 yrs. 3 months |
| Goldy in Feb. of 2015 in her winter coat |
| Goldy on her birthday this year! |
| Isn't she a pretty palomino?! |
And there you have 10 years worth of pictures of Goldy's life. :)
Hasn't she gotten dark over the years? Her Winter coat is always light, but she sheds out darker in the Summer.
Hope I didn't overload anyone with too many pictures! ;)
It's raining here today, supposed to all weekend, which is a nice change from the 90 degree weather we had last weekend! (I can't believe I'm happy its raining!)
Maybe next week I will have some pictures of my friends new baby from when I go to visit to share with ya'll. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!



Animals are really fun to have - 10 years is super cool!
ReplyDeleteI loved the pictures, Tiffany! Goodness what a beautiful horse, and what a blessing to have owned her her whole life. :) Happy birthday Goldy! And Megs, glad she is your horse. :) <3 Thanks for the post, Tiffany!
ReplyDeleteYes, it is cool to be able to have an animal since it was born! :D
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting Rachel and Emily!!