My dad took this week off and we worked on preparing our garden for planting. After making it a little bigger and adding more dirt, rototilling and putting a better fence between it and our cow's pasture it is ready to go! Probably wait until Monday to plant as its supposed to be in the 90's tomorrow and Sunday!!
Kai got some pictures of some flowers last night and I thought I'd share them. :)
When I started this blog I proposed to do a post every week, this one isn't much but, hey its a post! ;)
On Wednesday I took my friend Sarah to her prenatal appointment as her back would hurt to drive her car, and then we went to her parents house and I helped her take pictures of some of her goats.
Then we went to her chiropractor appointment and then did a little shopping.
Yesterday we got a phone call saying that Sarah was in labor!!
I called this morning and last night at like 7:40 she had a 8lb 4oz (hope I remembered right) little girl!!! Victoria has arrived! Hopefully I will be able to share pictures soon!!
Hope you all keep cool this weekend!
CONGRATULATIONS TO SARAH AND HER FAMILY!!! :D :D :D Babies are precious little miracles (and tons of fun)! :)
ReplyDeleteI love the flower pictures you took! They're so pretty :) My favourite would probably be the first one. The pink tints are beautiful!
Thank you! This is Sarah's first and she and her husband are so excited! :D
ReplyDeleteI like the pink tinted flower best too. :)