But this last week we've had some rain off and on. Its been a nice break from the heat. :)
We even had some thunder last night! I love thunderstorms, I like the sound of thunder and watching for lighting.
This last week I got...something...respiratory infection? Not sure, but was very tired and felt clogged in my head and chest. Not fun. Mom got it too, but thankfully both the girls and dad stayed healthy!
Due to the rain, and the whatever I had, I was unable to get any pictures to share. :/
But I told Megs last week I would try and post some funnies every once in a while.
And well, since it's been raining, here's a Peanut's I liked and thought I'd share. :)
Last Friday, my friend Sarah had a Baby Shower. I went and took my camera of course. You see she's a photographer and has been giving me tips and I thought her baby shower would be a good place to practice and get some nice pictures for her to have. :)
| Do you see the adorable stroller? I'm sure there will be lots of baby pictures taken using that! :D |
| I liked this picture, I really liked the gift bag, see the ultrasound picture of little Victoria? |
Also one month to go until the Fort Vancouver history schools graduation!
I'm in the circle of young adults people who help plan/organize it and we have a fun idea in the works!
But I can't tell as I don't want any of the kids that go to the schools to find out just yet.
Hoping to get pictures from that to share as I won't be in 1840 period clothing and can take my camera. ;)
Hope you all had a great week!

Hey Tiffany! Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are lovely and I can't wait to see more. :)
Thank you Gracie!
ReplyDeleteI am feeling much better now, think I got rid of it over the weekend. :)
Hope you are having a great week!