Friday, May 6, 2016

Coops, Flowers & Funnies

Yesterday and today we finished up our chicken coop! Yay!!
So now we just need to move the chickens in. :)
Here are some pix of what we got accomplished.
The gate to the outside run that dad built out of some old wood, looks really neat!

For the roosts we used branches we'd got when we cut some trees down, they were the perfect size & look great!
And of course we needed some nest boxes. Hoping the chickens will like these new ones.:D

And Kai was out taking pictures today so I thought I'd post some for you all as I've been so busy this week I didn't find time to take any. :/ Thanks for getting these pix Kai!





This Saturday is the last day of 1st year School at Fort Vancouver.
I remember when we were in the class instead of helping out teach the class. (well Megs & Kai were in it, I was to old)
That was 3 years ago for Megs and 2 for Kai!
Here are some reminiscing pix from Megs & my 1st year at Fort Vancouver. :)
Sitting down to "dinner", always very yummy food!
Learning to sew and do button, which Megs & I helped teach as we already knew how. ;)


And Megs said I should post some funnies, so here are some things I thought were funny that I'd share. :)



Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)