Thursday, April 14, 2016

Misty's 10th Birthday!

Some of you maybe wondering, who is Misty?? Well, Misty is a horse.
We have had her since she was born, and we also owned her dam (mom) and still have her sire (dad) who is 33 years old!
This coming Sunday, April 17th, Misty will turn 10 years old!
She is shared by Kai and I as our horse. She is such a sweet girl.
So for her 10th birthday, I thought I would share pictures of her growing up with you all. :D
Took me a little bit, but I found pictures for every year of her life yet!
Sisters are so great! They helped track down the 2 years I couldn't find! Thanks Girls!
Misty has been such big part of my life these last 10 years. I can't imagine life without her!
So get ready to meet Misty Mornin'.

Misty the morning she was born back in 2006!
Misty at 1 day old with her mom and I :)
Misty a day shy of 2 months old, isn't she cute!?
Misty 10 days short of 2 months old laying around the day after her future best friend Goldy was born
Misty & Goldy best friends forever!
Misty at almost 3 months old out in the pasture
Misty at just over 4 months old
Megs & I on Misty and Goldy's momma's back in 2006
I'm on Buttercup, Goldy's mom, & Megs is on Sammy, Misty's mom :)
Misty & I when she was almost 4 months old, I was 11 & this is the last pic from Spokane :)
Fuzzy & chubby Misty at 1 month short of being 1 year old at our rental house in Vancouver
Misty at 2 years 1 1/2 months old now at our current house
 
Misty at 2 years 2 1/2 months
Misty at 2 years 3 months having a lesson with Mrs. Seth & Kai is helping/learning :)
Misty at 1 month shy of being 3 years
Misty & I can when Misty is 4 years (2010)
Misty & I a few days after she turned 5 (2011)
Misty in 2011

Misty in the January 2012 snow

Misty at 6 years 5 months old (2012)
Misty & me in 2012 :)

Misty at 7 years 5 months old out in the pasture (2013)

Misty on her 8th birthday in 2014
Misty in February of last year at almost 9 years old
Misty & Goldy at 8 1/2 years old and still best friends! (2015)
Misty catching some sun in March of this year (2016)
Misty in March and April of this year (L:April -  R:March)
Misty & Goldy out on a ride in March of this year, these two are practically inseparable!

Ok, this has been a really long post, if you've made it this far I congratulate you!
Hope you enjoyed the pictures. :) (Don't know why the wording is in a white background...)
In June, I will share pictures of Goldy if you'd all like to see them as she will be turning 10 years also!
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. The pictures are SOOO ADORABLE!!! <3 <3 I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Misty is such an amazing horse!
    I can't believe she's already almost 10!
    Love all the pictures Tiff, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing how much her colors changed over the years. Such a pretty, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)