Friday, April 1, 2016

Spring is Here!

It's April already! Time sure does fly, seems to go faster and faster the older I get.
Anyone else have that feeling?

This last week has been absolutely beautiful!!
So warm and sunny! We've been trying to do things outside.
The girls and I have been going for walks. Well, they ride the two pony girls and I walk. But its fun!
Got several things done that we needed to do while the sun is out.
Getting ready for a new chicken pen, had to move the old smaller chicken house to make way for the new one, that took all 3 of us girls, mom, the tractor and our farm handyman, but we got that thing moved! :)

Today dad cut down 3 trees that we needed to take down.
And one was full of this vine-like weed and was leaning over towards our barn.
We now get a little more sun on the barn!

Put the trunks out where sun will dry them
Dad piling the branches
The now cleared area behind the barn!
Misty in her fly mask
Goldy in her fly mask, the flies where driving them nuts!
Spring is here!! See, leaves!! :D

I got some pictures of some neat flowers today too, spring is here! Spring is here!!


Trillium patch!


The end of last year Megs got a pair of Geese.
Last week the female started laying. Boy are goose eggs big!!!
Big isn't it!
They say a goose egg is the size of 3-4 chicken eggs!!


I hope you all are enjoying this amazing weather and had a great week!

2 comments:

  1. The flowers are so pretty! Today is definitely making me think of Spring since the weather keeps jumping from sunshine to rain clouds. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the weather is very Spring-like!
      Rain...sun...absolutely-pouring...raining...sunny. sheesh! ;)

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)