Tuesday, September 11, 2018

What I've been up to...


Hmm... Looks like I have neglected my blog for over a month.... Sorry about that.
I do have a good excuse! Several actually, though I know excuses are..
um...  poor and inadiquite. (heh, I looked that meaning up.) ๐Ÿ˜€

So in August we have several things happen!

  1. My sister Megs and I applied and were accepted for a season position at the Ark Encounter in KY! It's cool! Go check it out! 
  2. Our grandparents are moving up to live with us from CA. So we've been preping their house and getting everything ready for them. They will be here THIS WEEKEND!!! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜
  3. Finally getting the last of our fencing up so the yard is fully enclosed for our doggies so they can't run up to the road.
  4. We've been busy preping things so I'm all caught up on getting the critters ready for winter BEFORE I  leave for KY! Man, there is so much to do!

And this past Saturday the biggest event at the Fort, Campfires & Candlelight happened!
It was great! I was in the WWI camp again, 5th year in a row. (can't tell I like it or anything can you?) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Here are some pictures I found on the Fort website as I didn't take any myself.

WWI Camp tent where I was (I'm sewing in the background) :)

Working in the Kitchen
The Fur Store
The other WWI tent

WWI Doughboys! :D
 It was lots of fun and we didn't get rained on this year which was great!

Ok, back to work,I've taken a long enough break. ๐Ÿ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)