Monday, August 21, 2017

Fun, Hiking, Birthdays....

Two Saturdays ago us girls took some friends to the Ape Caves. So much fun!
It was the first time I had filed all 7 seats in my car. Which was fun for me! 😊
I didn't get any pictures as I didn't want to carry my camera through the cave like I did last time. 😕
So here are pictures Aus (last 4) and Fritz (first 6) took and sent on to us. 😌




Suspension bridge at Lava canyon. SO fun to cross!

Lava canyon

Add caption





Last week Megs hit her 2 decade birthday!
So now Kai is the only teen left in our house!!
Megs went to the Christian Writers Conference in Portland for her birthday.
She went with 3 other friends, Emily, Ivy & Abigayle.
Two are from the Spokane area and one was from TX!
She had tons of fun and learned lots. :)
My moms birthday is next week!
We are going down to Salt & Straw for Ice Cream on her birthday. 😁

The Eclipse was today. SUPER AMAZING!!!
We stayed home, only had 98-99%, but it got darker and was like 5:30am out at 10am!
It cast the coolest shadows too! Wish I had thought to grab my camera! 😑😢
We watched it live on KGW, it was BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!😍😍


So what'd ya'll do for the Eclipse.
I know quite a few of our friends went down to 100% totality to see it.
How was it?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Tiff! Our family went camping for the eclipse, it was pretty amazing to watch. And the shadows were soo cool! can't wait to see ya Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great you all got to go camping and see it!
      The shadows were amazing and soft and mystical looking weren't they!? :D

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)