If you haven't noticed, I love snow, sorry to those of you who find it annoying, a pain, an inconvenience, but I still love it. :)
I know, some of you are thinking, "Just wait till you have to drive in it and then tell me how you like all the snow", or "Wait till you get snowed in from going somewhere you really wanted to go then we'll talk about how you like snow".
Well yes, I haven't had to try driving in it yet, but yes, I was "snowed" in yesterday from a coffee "date" I really wanted to go to, but that's okay 'cuz they said next week would work for them just as well as they had gotten snow also. :)
The first day of the Fort Vancouver Dame & Engagé school was canceled due to frozen rain and ice and was just canceled again due to more snow coming this weekend!
Anyways, we ended 2016 and started 2017 with a beautiful 2-3" of snow on the ground!
Here are pictures from early morning Jan 1st, 2017:
After the first day it iced over, so for the next week and a half we had crunchy snow and ice.
The snow fell off the trees though the first day so no broken branches thankfully due to ice.
Then night before last it snowed again, we woke up the next morning to 4-5" of snow!!
It's just so beautiful!!
Here are some pictures, us girls went on a walk to the river and I was able to get some really cool snow pictures.
| We went for a walk in a Winter Wonderland!! |
| The East Fork of the Lewis River and a pretty hill beyond. :) |
Yes snow can be an inconvenience, yes it can postpone and ruin plans, but I wouldn't wish it away for anything! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)