Friday, August 12, 2016

Fair!

Last Friday Dad, Megs and I went to the fair. Kai and mom stayed home as they woke up with the cold I just got over. :-/

It was hot but fun, got to see a lot of interesting things and see some friends! :)
Here are a few pictures I took while we were there.

Herefords from a farm in Ridgefield, they also have a feed store. :)
Angora goats!
Look at the size of this guys head!
Cute sheep. :)
I know the lady who makes and sells these fun 18"doll outfits!
I really liked this cool fort! Great job James! :D

Right after the fair, everyone but me had the respiratory cold! Yuck.
But everyone is almost over it now!

A happy thought, blueberry picking season is almost over! I'm hoping next week will be the last. ;)
It's been kinda fun, but I'm glad it's almost over.

Megs birthday is coming up next week! Not sure what we're doing yet, but we'll see what she wants to do. :)

How was your week?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, aren't country fairs just the awesomest? :) Loved the pictures; thanks for sharing, Tiffany! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for getting those pictures Tiff! It looks like it was a lot of fun!
    Love that Fort James did, it's really neat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe the fair is over! Fun pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)