Friday, July 1, 2016

Bunnies & Summertime

This last week was much better than the week before. :)
Our three baby bunnies started to come out of their nest box to explore!
So we got to play with them and cuddle them!!  We got some pictures of them so I thought I'd share. :)

Summertime is finally officially here! Though it's felt like summer for over a month almost!

Last Saturday Megs and I went to Fort Vancouver and took 17th century Black Powder Training again!
2nd year for Megs, 3rd year for me, hopefully Kai can join us next year as she will be old enough then. :)
So we got to fire two flint lock rifles with two different ways of loading them, got to fire a swivel gun, and a small cannon!!
Oh, and the swivel gun has a bigger blast than the cannon, I mean you can feel it more and it's louder!
Here's a pic from a from the 2013 training of us all around the cannon. :)

On July 4th, Megs and I will be in the Ridgefield Parade with our church!
Excited to see what being in a parade is like, though I got put in the truck and Megs gets to walk and hand out candy. :/
 Oh well, at least I might not get sunburned! :P

Also countdown to our Grandparents from CA to visit in 2 weeks! Yay!!! :D
We have a new card game to teach them now too! :)

 Oh! My friend Rebekah Eddy is having a giveaway on her blog, the winner gets a free autographed copy of her book "The Silver Flower".
Go check out her blog and enter!

3 comments:

  1. Ahh!! My time at your house was soo much fun!! <3 I'm soo happy that Summer is here!! :D The pictures of the bunnies are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the advertisement to my post! ;) I love the bunny pictures. So adorable. I can never get enough of baby animals. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww! The bunnies look absolutely adorable!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)