Thursday, May 12, 2016

5 Min Thursday

Nothing much exciting happened this week. so quick post before I head of to "dreamland". ;)

On Monday we got a pair of Turkeys from our friends.
They are really cool! I like the sounds they make!
The male turkey

Found some cute little flowers yesterday and got some picture of them so thought I'd share. :)

Anyone see the spider? Ugly, isn't he?!



Also thought I'd share a picture of Belinda since she's just so cute!

And one of Trixie as she is such a good girl. :)

Today we got our new Volleyball net!! Yay!! Asked some friends what kind they had so we knew we'd be getting a good one. Got to play some today, which is always really fun!

Hope everyone had a great week too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)