Friday, March 18, 2016

Countdown to Spring!!

Spring is officially just two days away!! Yay!!!! Can you tell I'm just a little excited? ;)

Last Friday one of our goats had triplets! Two boys and a girl. They are so cute!!
from left to right, Solomon, Bluebell (Baloo) & David


Yesterday evening another one of our girls had triplets! This time two girls and a boy! Yay!!
Left to right: Petunia, Rosie & Ed

And then this morning, mom woke me up to tell that one of our other goats we didn't expect to kid until at least tomorrow had had her babies and we needed to go make sure they were ok!
I hurriedly got dressed and went out there to find another set of triplets almost dry and trying to walk around!! Two boys and a girl!
I am so thankful she didn't have any trouble and she was able to take care of all three of them and they are all doing great!
Left to right: Caleb, Dandelion & Joseph


Yesterday we let all the momma's and babies out to play. I thought I'd share some of the cuteness. ;)

Kai, little David & Baloo took a nap on the kids slide! David wanted to try too, but got bored and left.

And an update, I named my two baby goats and have some updated pix! :)
Vashti
Sheba


And since yesterday was so amazingly beautiful I went up to the Gristmill to get some pictures.
I wanted to practice with my shutter speeds on my camera and invited a friend to come along. :)
I thought I'd share some pix as it was so nice there!







There is also a covered bridge right next to the mill and I had to get some pix of it, I love the old wood look! :)




And I got a pic of Sarah while we were there as she kept taking my picture so I thought I'd get her back. ;)
 Sarah is a photographer and she has been helping me to learn how to use my camera even better and gives me tips and stuff. :) Thanks Sarah!


I also got some pix of some tulips at our house yesterday that I wanted to share:



Today is a little bit overcast, but the sun can still shine through a little, and its a bit windy!
But it was way warmer this morning than yesterday. :)
Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! The kids are sooooo ADORABLE!!!!! (your other pictures are pretty too! But what can beat picture of baby goats!! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS THOSE GOATS ARE SOOO CUTE! That's one of the animals we have never tried- goats. I wish we could. ;) Thanks sooo much for posting I really, really enjoyed seeing all those cute little kids. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes! I look huge! Hahah! just goes with being 6 months pregnant I guess :)

    Love all the photos of the baby goats, T! And the Gristmill came out nice, get any good slow shutter speed photos?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)