Sunday, July 8, 2018

Fun Times!


June 30th we went to the Ape Cave with friends.
SO much fun! We hiked 10 miles altogether that day, I got 25,439 steps! 
We also went to Lava Canyon, and since it was the last day of June why not stop at June Lake?



Lava Canyon

June Lake!





On the 4th we went to help our church in the Ridgefield Day Parade.
Loads of fun and I even made it into the Columbian!

That evening we went with friends to volunteer at Fort Vancouver and then stayed and watch the fireworks afterwards. SO AMAZING!!! Love Fireworks! 😊

A few months ago my computer had a glitch and I lost all my old emails and contacts.
Mrs. A. I have lost your email and want to send you some pictures.

Hope your all having a great start to your summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)