Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Window Light

So...yeah... I missed last weeks photo challange...it was children. And well... I didn't see any to photograph that week so therefore no photo. :P

But! I did get a picture for this weeks challange which is Window Light.
So I got one, not sure if it's what the challange ment by window light but thats what I got. ;)

Peanut in the window watching the ducks out in the rain :)

The girls and I went up to the Grist Mill yesterday and took some pictures. It was SO sunny and Beautiful this weekend! And warm!! T-shirt weather! :D

Moss on a rock along the creek

Doesn't the moss look like small ropes?!

Pretty flower down by the creek pathway :)


Spring is almost here!!!
Hope your March is going alright, ours is going well so far.

The fort schools are going well, I'm really enjoying them. :)
For 1st year I'm the assistent in the Fur Store Engage part of the program, so get to help teach about the Fur trade, what the guys did and help teach the basics of surveying!
And I found out this last week that next month the teacher for the surveying is unable to attend so the Fur store teacher and I get to teach that part of the class!
Glad I like that class and was paying enough attention I think we can do it no problem! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)