Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Sweets!

So.... this week's theme for pictures is sweets. Well, I think I got some. :)

Here is my "Sweets" theme of the week picture.



And I had some fun with a cup of Hot Chocolate with whipping cream as well. :)

Thanks Megs for letting me use your cup! :)


We woke up to SNOW on Valentines day!! :D
So of course had to go out and take some snow/ice pictures. :)

For my birthday, which was on Monday, mom and dad gave me some lens adapters for my camera!
My favorite of the adapters is the 10x Macro lens attachment.

Here is what it can do!




And here are some I took on my birthday in the nice sunny chilly weather. :)

Blackberry leaves have "hair"!



Next week's photo theme is "Pink & Red"....so I'll have to think up some fun ideas for that. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)