I cannot believe there are only 8 hours left of 2017!!!!!!
I'm not very good at writing, which my friends that I ever text or email can attest to... Sorry guys. :P
This year was a pretty good year, better than last year, which I'm very grateful for.
Since I can't really think of anything to say at the moment....
Last weekend I had the opportunity to go take family pictures for my friend Sarah!!
It was really interesting using her camera, it is SO different from mine!
Since I used her camera, I'm sharing pictures she edited herself as she is a photographer and knows how to do all that fun details really well and I didn't get an original pix. :)
![]() |
| This is 5 pictures put together to get the goats in it and everyone looking at the camera!! |
| I'll tell ya, I think it was harder getting Sarah to look at the camera than the kids! ;P |
But, I'm happy to say I got some good ones for Sarah. :)
I actually have another friend who asked me to do photos for their family as well! But in the Snow!
So hoping for snow! So Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Well, I should go, we're having some friends over to share New Year's Eve with, so gotta make sure everything is ready to go.
Hope you all had a good year, and God Bless you in 2018!!
Happy New Year!!!

Happy New Year, Tiffany! Hope you and your family is doing well and got some snow to enjoy! ;) If not, you know where to get some, we've had ours a while now. ;)
ReplyDeleteBlessings and take care, and Happy New Year!
Thanks again for doing photos for us, Tiffany! Next time we'll do it during the summer time so everyone will be warmer and more relaxed! 😉
ReplyDelete