Our trip to Spokane and back in a day for him was so much fun!
I can't believe it's been a year already and yet it seems as if we've had him forever!
He is such a good boy!
Here are some pictures from when we got him last Sept. in and some from this year to show how much he has grown!
Mac when we first got him:
Mac this year:
| Isn't the difference amazing! |
| "Stick boy"! He likes to chew on stick and lay on his back. :P |
| Mac and Belinda playing, Mac is so happy he can be faster than Belinda now! |
I would have taken pictures of him today, but the lighting inside isn't the greatest and it is raining buckets outside.
But I'm not complaining! (yet) ;)
We've needed this rain, especially with all the fires, hopefully this will either put them out, or greatly decrees it and help the firefighters. :)



No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)