I can't believe May is practically over already!!!
Is it just me or as you get older does time goes by faster?
I took the opportunity of the beautiful weather to get some pictures today.
Megs & Kai are both sick, so once I was done with work I decided to take my camera outside with me.
I do love taking pictures of Flora and Fauna.😊
Oh dear, I just found the emoticons, we're in trouble now! 😉 (see..)
This past weekend dad and I worked on the garden, he got the new manure rototilled in and we got all of our plants we bought in the ground, now to get my seedlings I planted "hardened" so they can go in and to get the sprouting corn in.
Still have the bush bean plants and seeds we just got planted as well as some potatoes. 😌
Anyways, I love my new car, I'm so glad God blessed me with the ability to get one!
It drives wonderfully and I get a little over the expected mpg!
I added some sport visors over the windows and a bumper protector to keep the bumper edge from chipping. (sport visors are so handy and nice looking too!)
Well, time for chores, it takes a little longer with just mom and me to do it.
Have a great week everyone!
Blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)