Friday, February 10, 2017

Happenings Thus Far...

Well..... so far my post every week plan has...well... not happened.....
Mostly my not getting around to it, and lack of finding an interesting topic to post about.

The month thus far has been quite fun. :)

Starting the month off with the 1st Saturday was an overall exciting day.

The 4th marked the 1st day of 1st yr. at the Fort Vancouver interpreters training.
The new students all seem ti be good ones so far and quite good listener!
No pictures due to the fact I was in costume, a camera doesn't go well with keeping the 1840's look.. ;)

Then after the school day was over, us girls went to a ball we had been invited too!
It was SO much fun! Learned several new dances, my favorites are the River Snake (or whatever it was they called it), and my very new favorite The Spanish Waltz!

Feb. 4th also marked the birthday of my mom's stallion Poppy (Pops), he turned 34 yrs. old this year!
He's still looking and going good! :D
The handsome boy a few years ago :)

Then this past Tuesday marked Kai's 16th b-day!!
I can't believe she's that old already!!
Does anyone know what it feels like to have your "baby" sister be 16 yrs. old!!
It feels....well...hmm...
Anyways, we made her enchiladas for her b-day dinner and had strawberry ice cream along with her chocolate cake. Yummyness!! :D
Here in the next week or two we're hoping to take her ice skating!
We got some passes at like half price so are taking her since she's been "dying" to go, and we want to go too so...... ;)
Just have to wait for a friend to get over a cold so they can all come, don't want to leave anyone home alone!

Been raining quite a bit this month...
Yesterday we had to do our morning feeding the critters in a torrential downpour!
Soaked, totally soaked my pants and part of my shirt that the coat didn't cover..
Why don't they make normal warm waterproof coats longer??........

I've been waiting for my goat to have her babies this week, she's due Sunday, but you never know...
We actually have 2 goats due Sunday, (my birthday!), so hopefully they have them Saturday & or after church on Sunday. :)
Hopefully next post will have baby pictures!

So this will be my last post at my current age, Sunday marks my second double digit birthday!
I will be 2 decades, 2 yrs. old!! :o
Oh.. that sounds old...... :P
Hard to think it's been a year already since my surprise party for my 21st birthday!
It's also been a full year since I had my ears pierced!
I love being able to wear the sparkly studs all the time and not worry about them slipping off while working outside. :)

Well, I can't think of anything else to ramble on about, if you made it thus far I congratulate you!
I need to come up with something to post about, maybe I should do short stories or something?
My poor imagination needs exercise, I'd say its broken, but I've been told by a good friend "your imagination isn't broken, it just needs retrained."

Any thoughts on what I should do for posts?

Have a great weekend everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. I want to come see babies so bad!! You must let me know when your goats kid! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)