Thursday, December 8, 2016

Snow!!!!!!!!

It snowed today!!!! Okay, only 1" a the most but hay, I'll take what I can get! ;)
So we played out in it off and on today, got some fun pictures and just hung out. :)

We got our Christmas tree last Saturday, yay!! So pretty!!

Here are some pictures I got today. :)
The handsomest and most photogenic boy ever!! :D

Miss Trixie

I got one with Belinda not wincing from snow in her eyes!!

Can you tell what kind of weather we had till this week? :P ;)
Buried in the Snow

Snow Grass

Pony girls!!!

Pretty <3

Hawthorn branches

Pipe corral fence

And to keep with my Christmas song theme here is another one I like and thought I'd share. :)
Sorry the video I found isn't the greatest, but you can still hear the song. :)

It's not the tree, the lights the gifts, that's not what makes us sing,
a Virgin birth, a manger bed, the birthday of a King.
These are the Truths, I'll hold on to, 'cuz they will always last

We celebrate on Christmas Day, because it came to Pass.

1 comment:

  1. Ah, Snow pictures are so pretty! I wish I was able to get some more pics here... well, maybe we'll still have some tomorrow ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)