Thursday, July 21, 2016

Last Week

Okay, so the reason I didn't post last week is....... Our grandparents were here!! :D
We were so busy I didn't have time to post! We took them somewhere pretty much everyday!
But on Thursday we all went to the beach! :D <3
My favorite beach ever:
Found what I think is a jelly fish. ;)

Cannon Beach!!

While we were there we stopped at a coffee shop where they roast their own coffee beans! So yummy coffee!!


We also stopped by the museum and saw:
The Cannon beach cannon!
It came off of none other than the USS Shark!! :D (those at Fort Vancouver know what that is) ;)
They actually have a model us the USS Shark!
May 17 1821 - Sept 10 1846
Sank in the mouth of the Columbia river. :(

On our way home we stopped for some fresh Tuna fish and chips. So yummy!
Then we went to the Astoria Column. We ate our fish there. ;)
162 steps to the top!!
Isn't the view beautiful??!?
I like the colors in the water. :)

Then I took this really cool picture with my new cell phone! (yep, I finally got myself a cell phone) ;)
I took it through the hole of one of those giant binoculars you put a quarter in to use. :D
I'd have used my camera, but it didn't want to focus through the small hole.


So that is why I didn't post. :)
Hope you enjoyed all the pix! Have a great week everyone!
Hope to see a few of you at the Fort Base Ball Game! (hopefully will post pix of that next week!)

2 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Our family LOVES Cannon Beach, OR. It's like my favorite place to have a vacation! Sounds like you had an awesome time!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh!! I LOVE the pictures!!! That is definitely a good reason to not have blogged. :P I really want to make it out to Cannon Beach this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my blog!
Leave a comment if you'd like, they're very muchly enjoyed. :)