Its been feeling like Spring already around here, especially this last week.
Lots of rain but getting warmer with sun breaks here and there, and best of all, some of the trees are starting to bud and we have flowers here and there!
Its been raining a lot this week. A lot of my friends and even one of my sisters like the rainy weather.
Me on the other hand, well......
My Friends on a rainy day: (and most of them probably wouldn't be carrying an umbrella!)
Me when its raining. (sorta) ;)
But this morning and then later on this after noon the sun peeked out!
It's been clear sky for the past 2 hours and I'm so happy!! :D (Sorry rain lovers) ;)
I was able to get some pictures before dark too!
| Same plant I got a pic of a few weeks ago but with leaves! :) |
Hope you all had a nice week and have a great weekend!
Maybe we'll have some new baby goats to take pictures of for next week!
Don't forget this Sunday is Spring forward, set your clocks ahead an hour Saturday night!
We all get to lose and hours sleep, ugh!


Hmm, can I say I like both rain and sun? I really think I would play in the rain like that. ;)
ReplyDeleteWow sis! You never told me you fly kites in the house!! ;)
Great post, keep up the good work!!!
I can't wait for summer!!!! I'm with you Tiff, I like sunshine! :D
ReplyDelete